Welcome To My Fighter Blog

Please come back often for training updates, fight news etc I made this so my friends, fans, family and opponents could keep track of my rode to a successful MMA career. Make sure you visit my Official Website as well www.FightJim.com

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Tonight I fight!!

Tonight I fight not because I want to improve my record. "records are for DJ's lol", not because I have a dream of gaining fame and riches, not because it's the new cool thing to do. I fight tonight because I feel that this is what I was born to do. I love testing my strengths and noticing my weaknesses inside of the cage. A fight teaches me dicipline in and out of the cage. I love the sport, I love everything about it. That is why I fight. Tonight I go to war.

No comments:

Post a Comment