Welcome To My Fighter Blog

Please come back often for training updates, fight news etc I made this so my friends, fans, family and opponents could keep track of my rode to a successful MMA career. Make sure you visit my Official Website as well www.FightJim.com

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

5-0

Wow time has is flying by way to fast. I remember when I was in high school and we would talk about MMA during wrestling practice. Back then I never thought I would ever even get the chance to step into a cage. We would watch local fights and look up to those fighters as if they were unstoppable. I would think "Man they must have to have some serious discipline and lots of heart to be in this sport." Fast forward 5 years later and I am now a purple belt in brazilian jiu-jitsu and I am working hard everyday to become 5-0. After acieving the dream of steping into the cage and winning my first fight, I set my next goal at becoming the big 5-0. Well this is it! This is the time for me to achieve this goal. I have worked so hard with my team at Gracie Barra Orlando and I will not let anyone take this moment away from me. I know that my opponent is training hard but there is no way has a team that is pushing him as hard as my team is. Even in MMA you are in there all alone with your opponent staring right back at you, I believe team work is what makes you into that champion. Like the say "There is no I in team" There is no way I would of been able to prepare for this fight without everyone who has been there for me. Thank you Todd, Mikey, Rafael, Hank, Remington, Tommy, Brandon, Greg, Kevin, Corey, Lovett, Louie, Frank, Bruce, Andrew, wow there is way to many people to thank. If I forgot you I am sorry. Most of all thank you to my Girl Friend Melisa she puts through a lot while I am training and she is very understaning of how much this means to me. I love You. Well be there this Saturday at the USF Sun Dome Arena to be apart of my dream.



No comments:

Post a Comment