Welcome To My Fighter Blog

Please come back often for training updates, fight news etc I made this so my friends, fans, family and opponents could keep track of my rode to a successful MMA career. Make sure you visit my Official Website as well www.FightJim.com

Monday, April 5, 2010

4-1 not 5-0


So I lost my fifth fight. It is the first lost in my career and I think that one is always the hardest for any athlete. The only thing that I can do is improve and make myself better. I thank Ron Jacobs for showing up and giving me 100 percent, he is a great fighter. I have tried not to think to much about this last fight and I am trying to look into the future. I have a lot of friends and family who have shared so many great words of wisdom with me so that I can keep my head up during this time. It has worked I haven't felt bad for myself once and I am just excited that I am still healthy and that I have the great opportunities that I have in life. I know what I need to improve on and how to make myself a more complete fighter. MMA is a roller coaster and it has many up, down, twist and turns. I ride this roller coaster because i love the thrill I love the sport.
Now in eight days I will be competing against the best in the world at the Abu Dhabi Pro World tournament. I have nothing to loose and everything to gain there and again its all about having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment