Welcome To My Fighter Blog

Please come back often for training updates, fight news etc I made this so my friends, fans, family and opponents could keep track of my rode to a successful MMA career. Make sure you visit my Official Website as well www.FightJim.com

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

On my way to Abu Dhabi

I am about to board the plane to Abu Dhabi. This is going to be a really long flight (14 hours) I am so blessed to be able to travel across the world and to do something I love. I have met some really great people so far who are traveling over there as well and even though we are all from different schools we all have one thing in common The love for jiu-jitsu. Sitting in a plane for so long is going to drive me crazy. It's only my third time on a plane and it's my first time leaving the country. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain in this tournament. I will give it my all and hope to make you all proud. If there is Internet access i will try and keep everyone updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment